Everything You Ever Wanted to Know About Embellisment - An Introduction

James RaymerHi, from Texas!

I'm James Raymer, Vice President of Dalco Home Sew. I am excited and honored to be part of your “Community Circle.” I can still remember when I first met Ann. Ann and I were invited to a retreat at Myrtle Beach. This being my first show I was in awe of meeting a real living legend in the industry—Annthegran. To my amazement she welcomed me, put me at ease and as only she can do, instilled confidence and made me realize that as a sewer we were in a creative art form and the sharing of ideas and having fun make it all meaningful. The invitation to the Community Circle is not only meaningful in that I will see old friends and make new ones but above all see Ann again.

We are the creators of  “EasyStitch Applique” and during the last seven years have enjoyed a worldwide acceptance of our product line of collections, crystal wands and embellishments. We have appeared on “America Sews,” and have taught and been invited to both sewing and quilt festivals in Europe, New Zealand, Australia, Canada and the United States. I am looking forward to the opportunity of presenting a trunk show, samples, handouts and to give each participant the opportunity to apply embellishments to create that one of a kind project.  We will have fun---come with a smile.

In upcoming posts, I will highlight some of the happeninings that I will present at the Community Circle. I hope you'll join me!

James

Comments (1) -

James - I love bling!  I like it in small amounts with a big impact.  

I cannot wait to hear more about the crystals!

Pat