I have been under the weather for an entire month. I spent 8 days in the hospital and been 3 more we [More]

The Avid Embroiderer Presents - It isn't ruined if you know this secret - (shh, don't tell anyone). And a Freebie that I just love

If you are old enough to remember the Polio Epidemic in the 1950s, you may be interested in thi [More]

The Avid Embroiderer Presents - A Little Celtic Lore and Freebie for your Embellishment Collection

I am no 'History buff' but somethings have a way of being interesting just by "being." For years, I [More]

The Avid Embroiderer Presents – This silly thing drives me crazy! And, a Freebie that makes a solution easy.

I am probably the only human in the World who has a serious dislike for my favorite shorts come out [More]

The Avid Embroiderer Presents - Embellishment for Elegant Projects, Freebie is single or 4 color variety.

I vowed, in 2005 when I started this blog that I would give my honest findings when I had an issue w [More]

The Avid Embroiderer Presents - 5 Point Star baste and satin stitch. Freebie is both of those.

something [More]

The Avid Embroiderer Presents - A Resizing tip and a Freebie that knows the value of YOU

Just like any function or task, there are often ‘templates’ for setting up a project. For instance, [More]