The Avid Embroiderer Presents – This silly thing drives me crazy! And, a Freebie that makes a solution easy.

I am probably the only human in the World who has a serious dislike for my favorite shorts come out of the dryer with the hem turned up. OK, there are more pressing things on the planet, but I am more bothered than I should be. Here are a couple of my favorite dumb things, (I actually did the second one. . . )

Here is what I mean. 

I have created a design just for this purpose. It takes a little bit of adjusting to get the design on the offending place and NOT catch the back of the leg. That ended up being a small area to work in, and opening the sides was the answer. 

Here is the design and I am pleased with the outcome. 

This design is a 5" (125mm) by 7" (175mm) 3k, 3 color The Avid embroiderer 

There are dozens of other places this design will work, including monograms, corners and simple embellishments. 

Thank you for joining me, stay safe and remember who you are protecting from the virus. Pat 

Comments (5) -

I am an AnnTheGran member, but I can't download the freebie design mentioned above.

wispandcurl 5x7 4k 3 colors The Avid Embroidery.zip (103.4KB)

design link is not working

It does not download right.

The link to the design in this post, The Avid Embroiderer Presents – This silly thing drives me crazy! And, a Freebie that makes a solution easy., doesn't work. Can you correct it please? I have a few places I'd like to use this design and for the same reason you created it! Thank you, Connie

I am so sorry, I just saw this and am fixing this right now. If you have a problem with my blog, in the future, perhaps you might email me. I normally keep track of these things as soon as they are posted. My failure to do so was a unfortunate issue. Please accept my apology.

Pat, The Avid Embroiderer