The Avid Embroiderer Presents - Embellishment for Elegant Projects, Freebie is single or 4 color variety.

I vowed, in 2005 when I started this blog that I would give my honest findings when I had an issue with embroidery. Along with that, I have been enjoying adding tips and tricks outside of the embroidery arena. No one asked me to do that, and I was just giving tips that I found, tested, and determined that worked for me. One of my favorite tips is from  2018 https://bit.ly/unique3b  

I especially decided to avoid political information until I found this - 4 Ways to Protect Yourself from Disinformation. This was written in February 2020. IMHO, misleading info is very harmful. If you too are on info overload and driven to distraction by conflicting, puzzling, and downright fabrications, this may be helpful to you.

Today's Freebie and Embroidery information is about simple additions to a design that falls a little short of what you may have in mind. This very versatile idea is great for pillows, pant/short edges, and anything that would benefit from a statement design. 

I have created it in a single color and 4 color versions. With the multiple colors, you can use 1, 2, 3, or 4 different colors. Versatile and lovely with a design or wording. 

These two are set so that you can use your choice of portions of the second adaptation. Being able to put YOUR stamp on your own ideas is what machine embroidery is all about. 

• These are 4" (100mm) by 2" (50mm) and you may want to adjust the width or height to suit your project. 
  • The single caveat is that adjusting more than 20 - 25% may result in unexpected results. 
  • Doing a 'discovery sew' (sewn out preview) will help you with the size and positioning every time!
  • If you decide on the 4 color design, you have dozens of options to chose from. (LOVE IT!) 
(Green is specifically embroidery instructions.)

Thank you so much for joining me this time on my blog. It is YOU that keeps me trying new things and bringing you options you may not find in other places. 

Comments (3) -

Where is the link for the design? I don't see any active links other than
https://bit.ly/unique3b  and   4 Ways to Protect Yourself from Disinformation.

Ooops! Be right back! (Pat)

Still seeing no option for adding it to my cart