The Avid Embroiderer Presents - Frenzied? Hysterical? Overwhelmed? RELAX!! And a Thanksgiving Design that you need to keep secret.

This time of year, many of us are just a tad short of hours in a day and sometimes, a dollar short as well. Bad combination!

It isn't just holidays, it is time to get issues taken care of for your taxes. BTW, the IRS says that 'completing' your 1040 tax form takes approximately 25 to 32 hours. I don't know about you, but I know I spend more time than that!

If I were to estimate how long my last years' taxes took, I would likely say it was well over the IRS estimates.

At the other end of the spectrum, if you are doing something you truly enjoy, time just flies by. For instance, hold your child, grandchild or other very special person, it feels like just a moment.

Consider the last time you sat at your embroidery machine and creating something for yourself or a loved one. Were you aware of the time you spent? Probably not, you were engrossed in your project and watching it come to life. And the time flew by.

The point of this Blog is to remind you to take some time for yourself and sanity. You want to be calm and relaxed at your or anyone's gathering. You  want to feel poised and confident.  Your family gets its' cues from YOU. And, if momma ain't happy, ain't nobody happy.

So grant yourself some time to enjoy the holidays. That pie won't bake itself, but few if any will be sad at the lack of pumpkin pie. Get extra whipped toppings and make that the desert! Everyone will remember and laugh about that for years to come.

Spend your pie baking time at something you really enjoy. It is time well spent. Ann has so many specials on Holiday items that you will find inspiration at every screen. Here is a good place to start for ideas.

Thanksgiving has come and gone but many of us will have turkey again on Christmas and possibly roast a bird for a Super Bowl Party. (Holy cow, time is flying.)

Here is your Freebie, a turkey and I hope you like it.

Here is a random thought I want to share with you -
Did the person who first said these words - One Hit Wonder - ever have a second thought that became part of our lexicon??

Thank you so much for taking a few minutes with me and my blog. I hope you find something helpful to you in every blog you read.