The Avid Embroiderer Presents - A bag full of Halloween - and a Freebie that makes me giggle.

If you are a fan of Halloween, this blog is just for you! Not only is there a new Freebie, there are also links to my previous Halloween designs. I am still learning digitizing. I am totally enjoying it!

My Freebie, "My mummy with a tummy" is shown here. I just love the idea. Mummies are mostly portrayed as slim figures - weren't there ever 'portly' people made into Mummies?

If you are new to my blog, here are some of my previous Halloween Freebies. Check out the hints in these blog links while you are picking up your Freebies.

As an embroiderer, it is likely that you have a storage issue of some kind. There are many reasons for storage situations, but I found one that was helpful for me. I purchased a wooden plant mover, 12" square, and placed one of my three drawer plastic bins upon it. I did use some glue to keep it attached and not be loose. I think having it portable is great! Of course, you can buy them with wheels but I purchased these sometime ago without wheels.

Thank you so much for stopping by to review my latest idea. You are very welcome here anytime. You can select "The Avid Embroiderer" link at the top of this page and get a list of my previous blogs.