The Avid Embroiderer Presents - Information you may not know about lingerie. A freebie that celebrates the 4th of July.

Looking through my previous blogs, I checked`my Lingerie Blog and remembered that there are some interesting things we may or may not already know about the fabric common to our special outfits and nightwear. Did you know the weave style, tricot, is called 'warp-knit?' Additionally, in that same blog is a tip for selecting a well digitized design.

Another informative blog is about embroidering on leather. Leather is tricky and very eye catching. For those gifts that keep on giving, nothing is more prized than leather - unless you are in to diamonds. A jacket for a teenager is one that will be the hit of the event, birthday, graduation or holidays.

Something else that may be of interest to you is my blog on selecting thread colors that YOU will actually use. I personally purchased a set of 30 spools in 2001. Frankly, I still have many of those hanging around. Buying a set may be a good idea, but if the colors are passe or poor quality, it is not much of a bargain.

My freebie for this blog is a salute to the upcoming holiday, July 4. I remember the days that the parade on that holiday was an event to look forward to. When I found this sketch, I was hooked. I hope you like it too.

4th of July designs are on SALE AT 70% OFF. Be sure to click on the picture for a link to that design and many, many more!

It truly is my pleasure to bring information and a freebie to you twice monthly. Enjoy . . .