They’ll Never Guess You Made It!

We are excited to have Eileen Roche, Editor of Designs in Machine Embroidery share this content with you, which was originally posted on Eileen’s Machine Embroidery Blog:  

People will never believe you made these clutches on your embroidery machine.  They look like they were purchased in a high-end artsy boutique.  But they were stitched with our polyester matte embroidery thread – 40 wt. and 15 wt. That chunky 15 wt. makes all the stitching look like it was done by hand.  But nope, the secrets in the digitizing!  Just take a look.

There’s the Floral Spray

And the Geometrics.

And possibly my favorite (it’s so hard to choose), the Stacked Loops. 

Best of all, they’re on sale this week!  And they come with the thread, instructions and designs to make all three!

This collection is just in time for Easter, Mother’s Day’s and grad gifts.  They are fresh and new and stitch up in no time.  Start it at lunch and wear it to dinner! You can learn more here.

Which one’s your favorite?

CLICK HERE TO BUY NOW

Thanks For Reading.

Please login to comment
All posts by eroche

Selecting Thread Colors

We are excited to have Eileen Roche, Editor of Designs in Machine Embroidery share this co [More]

What's Your Favorite Flavor?

A few weeks ago, I shared some tips on digitizing circles in Inspirations’ Perfect Embroidery Pro.&n [More]

I Should Know Better!

Often, I have very large and complex projects to design, digitize, test, photograph and write the in [More]

Embroidering On Velvet

A few weeks ago, many of you responded to my request for future blog topics. I’ve found your suggest [More]

Target Rulers

I use target rulers to quickly find the middle of a quilt block, pocket, placket or other embroiderable area. Once placed on the fabric, I slip a target sticker into the hole, aligning the crosshairs. Then I confidently remove the target ruler and hoop the fabric. [More]

Tame Those Tees

Yesterday, I was prepping t-shirts from the Simple to Chic T-shirt Remakes collection that [More]

Words of Wisdom!

As machine embroiderers we have opportunities to use our machines to create and embellish everything [More]

Finally! All the embroidery tools you need in one kit!

By Eileen Roche, Editor of Designs in Machine Embroidery I get tons of questions about embroidery - hooping, stabilizer, placement and the like. I understand that many embroiderers still struggle with the basic elements of embroidery. The embroidery machine manufacturers offer us wonderful new fea... [More]
The Avid Embroiderer
All posts by pat71896
Using Basting Boxes for Design Placement

Using Basting Boxes for Design Placement

One of the most visual ways to ensure your designs are going to stitch exactly where you want them, especially with embroidery designs that require multiple hoopings, is to take advantage of basting boxes. I'll show you how!

While stitching the new Farmhouse Sentiments designs from Designs in Machine Embroidery, stitching the woodgrain to the borders required six total hoopings. That can be a nightmare, especially since the woodgrain designs nested against one another.