The Avid Embroiderer Presents - Melted Crayons - NAILED IT! This Freebie is a lot less messy than those melted crayons!

A few years ago, there was a fad of melting crayons and creating some pretty terrific artwork. I personally tried to replicate that multiple times. 

I just ended up with a terrible mess. I did not keep any of that work nor did I want to photograph it - it was awful! And I often had a burnt finger or two. 

It’s always been in the back of my mind because I don’t like to give up on something I want to have or do. It dawned on me a couple of days ago that I could create something similar with Embroidery. 

Selecting colors is easy and I just decided to use some padding for a 3D effect. How cool and easy is that.  I love Embroidery for that reason, you can make all sorts of wonderful things with a lot less of a mess.

My design is created in 9 different colors. You can use the rainbow as shown, or the second where a single color is used, or even any colors you desire. I like the flexibility and hope you do as well.

In addition to the above suggestions, you may want to add words, something like -  "Nailed it!!" or "Dad's Paint Shop" or "I told you I can't paint!"  

Thanks for all your support, I really do enjoy getting a comment or two, and, you can remain anonymous - - that is cool, right? Take good care of yourself so you can be the best for those you love. May you be blessed in ways you have not yet imagined.  

Pat

Comments (2) -

How cool is that? Love it...and thank you so much! I clicked on the link, thinking it would take me to the page so I could buy it, and there it was on my screen! Lovely surprise. Thanks!!

Hello Rusty and THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR COMMENT!

This link will take you to a whole lot of other freebies. http://bit.ly/theavidembroiderer-freebies  Many of them, IMHO, are innovative, humorous and thought-provoking.

While you are gathering up the freebies, check some of the very interesting, and not well-known tips and tricks.