New Site Features

Hi All,

I hope you all had a nice summer Paradise and are perhaps looking forward to the slightly colder months. This is my favorite time of the year, not so hot and not so cold. Smile

The last time I blogged there were a few complaints about the new site, so this time round I thought that I'd point the improvements that have been made. We are always looking into adding and improving features on the site and hence always value your input. I hope this time the sound quality is better for you.

Please see my presentation below and let me know what you think:

Please let me know if there is any other topic(s) you would like me to cover or any other comments below. 

Thanks for Reading and Watching!

Pardeep Big Smile

Comments (3) -

I hate to tell you  this but the best thing you can do for the site is to stay off it.

Your presentation is targated for 2 year olds not for adults and especially people who have been on the site for years.  We don't need to know where things are, we can read.

You are in a very fast moving market and I can go on the net and find anything you have for a lot less money.

If you want to stay in business you must be competetive.

Hi Marsuz,

Thank you for your opinion. I am sorry that you feel this way. The presentation was aimed to highlight all the new features compared to the old site, no matter how obvious they were. Sometimes people do not realise that these features are available or do not have the time to look; this is why I went into detail.

You ask us to be more competitive. Prices are actually a lot more competitive than the older site. We do have a Found Lower Price feature on products; and if you do find anything cheaper please let us know and we try our best to price match. We try to be competitive and believe we have similar pricing on products as on the market. Sometimes we are restricted by manufacturer minimum pricing policies which should apply to other retailers too. Please highlight a couple of examples so that I can get an idea of why you think our prices are high.

Thanks Pardeep

Not sure of where to find certain items on the new site was, at times, frustrating.

Although long, this video has helped me understand how to better maneuver through the "new" site.

Price matching (when possible) is a good idea as is finding an estimate of shipping cost before adding items to the cart.