The Avid Embroiderer Presents - Trapunto for an eye catcher, and the Freebie to give your work pizzazz✨

I have been wanting to create a Trapunto Design for some time. I figured it required the courage of a lion, the strength of a muscle woman, well, you get the picture. 

This photo courtesy of Wikipedia really caught my eye.  This design was intricate, its presentation is so beautiful and especially, its aged facade. 

Detail of the late 13th-century linen Tristan Quilt. At the bottom of the photo, you can see surface wear has exposed the wadding beneath. 

I have never quilted, and I don't really know where stipple actually goes. But I was very interested in the above photo. It is believed to be from the 13th Century. I have bras older than that, but they don't look quite as good as the photo.

Here is the Freebie for this time. After it was complete, I was extra pleased because I was flying blind. I do hope you like this one.

Relax with your favorite craft, perhaps you might want to create something loving for someone you would like to cheer up. Try this one, it has a little humor too. 

Comments (2) -

impactdigitizing 1/19/2021 11:04:28 AM

waow amazing post thanks for the sharing with us

impactdigitizing - thank you so much. Each thought is worth a thousand words.