BTW - Gay or not, I am going to marry Anderson Cooper. He is paying attention to every guest on his show despite being on information overload. (Or he is just glazed over? ? ?)
I have been thinking of the more encouraging things that we all can do, especially if we are the 'head of household' or "leader of the clan."
- Gather your family, and tell them stories about your childhood, early years married, and especially your favorite event that happened with your family.
- Ask each of them to share something from their every day life as well as which is their favorite family moment.
- You could write up that information and create a booklet with all the stories. Looking back at some time will be enjoyable for all.
- Those things are what families did years ago, and it is a great way to reconnect those memories, and possibly begin a new communication venue.
- If you did not already find this site - 151 Fun Things to do when you are bored. This list is full of useful and even productive for anyone seeking ideas.
My Freebie is a quote from my favorite woman leader, Maya Angelou. Miss Angelou was inspiring, gracious and especially, compassionate
. Miss Angelou was honored with many, many awards
and degrees. Did you know she was a Nobel Prize Nominee?
To see that list, take a peek here
(Green indicates embroidery tips and tricks):
PS- I think we need a new word for 'positive' when referring to negative issues. Positive should NOT be used for being infected with a cold, etc. Leave 'positive' for the good things we all enjoy. After all, we have dozens of different names for 'snow.' Leave 'positive' for events that we can embrace.
PPS- Just a little note from the past - In 1961 there was a Broadway Show called "Stop the world, I want to get off." They saw the future and we all survived and will again.
Thank you for pausing your 'binge' watching to stop by my little blog. I hope you will download my Freebie. Maya Angelou always was a very to the point regardless of the situation.