Memorable Mother’s Day Gift Ideas

Memorable Mother’s Day Gift Ideas

This year Mother’s Day falls on May 13 – that means there’s just one month left to prepare your special gift for mom!

While flowers and a card are a traditional way to thank your mom for all she’s done, they’re usually not considered “memento” gifts – one she can look back at years from now to bring a smile to her face. Flowers will wilt and cards become lost, but a personalized gift from Embroider Buddy® is forever!

Home Embroidables

Our home embroidables are a must-have on every gift guide we share. Easy to customize, Embroider Buddy® Pillows make great gifts for mom and can be proudly displayed year-round!

Here are some special messages to add to your creations this Mother’s Day:

• Everything I am, you helped me to be
  • A mother is your first friend, your best friend, your forever friend
  • If I know what love is, it’s because of you
  • Mothers hold their child’s hand for a moment and their heart for a lifetime

Pillows are an easy way to add fun décor to your home and help personalize a space – plus, they’re great for cozying up with!

Buddies

And what would Mother’s Day be without Buddies? Choose the one that best suits your mom’s personality and embroider a special message to share the love. With over 60 Buddies to choose from (and counting!) there’s sure to be one for every mom.Embroider Buddy Mothers DayHere’s a fun fact – our Clara Classic Collection was actually inspired by Donna’s own mom, Clara. Because of the thought and care that went into their designs, these plush and oh-so-cozy Buddies hold lots of meaning and make them an excellent gift for Mother’s Day.

Clara and Donna