Scott's Corner - What's coming in 2010

Hello everyone,

I hope you all enjoyed your holidays and had a wonderful bringing in of the New Year.

I am looking forward to all the information we have to share with you in 2010.  It is going to be an exciting year.  We will be looking at Microsoft Outlook more closely and exploring what each component of Outlook can do for your personal and business life " Its not just email anymore"!   We will be looking at Microsoft Exchange and how it differs from your everyday email services.

We will be having a series of informative blogs exploring websites and how to add usefulness to your existing site through marketing and on line shopping stores, plus much more.

We will be focusing the first part of this year on how to make your hobby or business more enjoyable and profitable by taking advantage of software and on line resources that many of us may already have, but don't use to their full potential.     For those of us who want to start taking advantage of the resources available to improve your customer base, work flow and overall work experience,  who may not know what direction to take or how to get started, we will be focusing on your needs as well and offering suggestions on where to begin.

Please join me at Scott's Corner next time as we discuss Microsoft Outlook, Exchange and Email together.   Thank you for joining me and I look forward to seeing you all next time at Scott's Corner.

Comments (3) -

thecomputerist 1/23/2010 4:41:34 PM

This will be interesting!

Thanks, Pat

How do you get the club price on the spray adhesive?

Thanks

In my opinion, Mozilla Thunderbird is far superior to Microsoft Outlook.  I used Outlook when I was at work, but didn't like it as well as Thunderbird.