The Avid Embroiderer Presents - Too Many Envelopes & Boxes. My Freebie may just be the best use of those envelopes.

Since I have been having difficulty finding my supplies locally, in the Phoenix Metro Area, I have been getting a lot of deliveries from (you know who)! 

I have been wondering if those padded envelopes just might make an interesting embroidery background. I didn't have any plain bubble wrap, but it looks cool to me! When I get some clear wrap, the design will be even better!

I chose something simple with just lines so that the bubble of the padding could still show through. I placed a thin layer of batting to add to the effect. I am rather pleased with the results. Your observers may or may not see it, but it does give a 3D effect. 

Thank you for joining me, I hope you are able to try my ideas. Remember, You're always one decision away from a totally different life. 

I have repaired the zip file for the girl. It is working as of 5/4/22 10:30 am MST. Sorry for any inconvenience. 

Comments (2) -

paulndianne 4/30/2022 6:05:18 PM

The girl file does not download.  The boy does fine.

thanks,

cedred1992@yahoo.com 5/1/2022 12:37:36 PM

Can't download the one for the little girl??