January 11, 2008
Not rated yet
Let's face it, gals, it's been far too long sinced I've rubbed elbows and shared stories with most of you. So, I've resolved this year to put myself back into circulation, at least a bit and, unlike most of my New Year's resolutions, this is one I intend to keep!
To celebrate the launch of my new web site in February, I've decided it's high time for some festivities! To that end, you are therefore cordially invited, on April 3rd and 4th, to join me and my gal pals here in sunny Orlando for the first annual AnnTheGran Community Circle.
We're still putting together all the details, but here are a few of the things you can expect:
- classes, seminars, workshops and general learning opportunities with me (of course) and some of our favorite vendors whose stuff we sell on our site
- a couple of scrumptious banquets hosted by none other than yours truly
- goodie bags stuffed to the brim with all kinds of stuff from AnnTheGran.com
- a great time!
Best of all, it's going to be cheap, cheap, cheap; hotel rooms, great eats, and tons of tips and techniques for less than you'd shell out in one post-holiday trip to the mall.
What I need from you to help me finish off the preparations is your answer to a couple questions. If you think you might like to come, please send your responses to the following e-mail address (don't worry, we're not going to put you on any lists or anything -- you don't even have to give your name -- this is strictly for me to give you the best possible event):
Here are the questions:
- If you came, would you want to bring your machine?
- If you came from outside the area, would you rather stay at the hotel for one night or two?
- In which type of classes/seminars would you be most interested?
So there you have it; come as you are, drag hubby, the kids or grandkids with you (it is Orlando, after all), bring your budgie if you have to, but mark that first week of April on your calendar and do whatever you have to do to join us. You will not be disappointed!
And please keep sending me your projects! If you don't know how, click here.
Hope to see you in Orlando in April!