Free Virtual Camouflage With Lace Event – Have You Registered Yet?

Dime Inspiration Socials are a tremendous value at normal price and monumental when it’s free!

What is better than taking an embroidery class with one of the industry’s top educators? How abourt enjoying it free of charge from the comfort of your own home!

Ann the Gran is sponsoring a Virtual Camouflage With Lace event June 30. The event starts at noon, Central Time, and lasts 90 minutes.

Ashley Jones has extensive experience as an educator and Inspiration Consultant for DIME (Designs in Machine Embroidery). Having worked and taught at one of the industry’s largest sewing machine dealers, a background in information technology, and her own machine embroidery business, Ashley loves to share the techniques she has fine-tuned over time.

The event is co-hosted by Deborah Jones, famous embroidery expert and author, so you know that it will be well worth the time.

Seven new specialty techinques will be shown:

1. Stabilize free-standing lace for fashionable athleisure wear, home accents, and more.
  2. Custom fit lace for your garments.
  3. Upcycle fashions with lace.
  4. Add a glistening touch to your embroidery with metallics and Mylar.
  5. Discover inspiration with trendy dimensional embroidery techniques!
  6. Make embroidered jewelry.
  7. Add lacy effects to monograms.

You will also receive a free design to download for a make-at-home-project.

Be sure to register now for this free event! Don’t worry if you miss the original event. A replay will run June 30 through July 2.

Debbie SewBlest

Comments (3) -

Where do I find this virtual event.  I have after 12:00 it is starting somewhere

CherylChermayn 6/30/2020 12:43:58 PM

I registered for this free Camouflage With Lace class, but can't figure out how to actually get the class.  I've already missed the first 45 minutes, but would like to see one of the Replays--but I don't know how!!  Can somebody please help this old technology-challenged woman!!  Thank you!

Ladies, you should have received an email when you registered for the event. The email contains a link to the video of the event and a password that you need to enter to view the live event and/or the replay.