Six Tips for Black Friday Shopping

Black Friday is regarded as the busiest and, sometimes, most brutal shopping day of the year. The crowds. The drama. It can be exhausting. Here is how you can benefit from the bargains without ever leaving home (or the comfort of your PJs).

Fortunately, Ann the Gran is your one-stop shop for quality designs and supplies. Here are six reasons to log onto Ann the Gran on Black Friday:

You can wake at your leisure.

Winter Christmas Tree

Post-turkey hangover can be a challenge. Who wants to get up at 4 a.m. so you can stand in line, in the cold, among glaring opposition monitoring your every move, waiting for the doors to open?

No long lines.

Sulky Fuse n Stitch by the Bolt

The longest line you may experience at home is the one in front of the coffee pot. Plus, you will not have to dive for a ticket at the cutting counter.

Two words: Instant downloads.

Embrilliance Essentials

You can order online and never leave your bed! Designs can be downloaded instantly, which is perfect for last-minute projects.

No coupons necessary.

Seasons Greetings

This site is open around the clock. Take advantage of special sales, like 70% off Christmas designs. No need to clip coupons, arrange store fliers alphabetically, or create a spreadsheet of sales timelines to assure you will not miss a bargain.

The weather outside can be frightful.

Exquisite Thread

No worries. It can snow, sleet, or rain and you will be comfortable in a recliner in front of the fireplace with a laptop, warm cat, and beverage of choice.

You won’t need GPS to locate your car in the parking lot.

Best. Reason. Ever! Plus, get things delivered right to your door.

Just imagine all the embroidery you can get done in the time you would have wasted standing in line!

Debbie SewBlest

Comments (2) -

Debbie, this is a fun and helpful blog in a timely manner.

I especially like not having to find my car!! (For such a big piece of steel, I lose it frequently.)

Pat, The Avid Embroiderer

estell147258 12/5/2019 9:44:07 AM

Very useful information, thanks! I was just looking for something to buy during the discount period. Thanks to your advice, I was able to purchase a couple of the things I really need with a very good discount.
I want to recommend you https://top-mom.com/best-nursing-tanks/