The Avid Embroiderer Presents – Look Who is Aware Now❣ - And, a space saving tip!

As many of my readers know, I have an Autistic Grandson, Mason.  I was in Phoenix to see him just this last weekend and again, I see a beautiful child with so much to give to the universe, when the universe is watching. . .

Mason has taught me more in 9 years than I have learned in the 72 years of life. It is not that I am ignorant, but he sees things so differently that one can only stand by in amazement and see what he sees. Here is one of his ‘drawings’ of things that interest him. He can read, write, do math and ride a bike. Since he is ‘non-verbal,’ that means you must look to see these.

This week, AnnTheGran is featuring “Awareness” designs for everything from Autism to Veterans and everything in between:

Awareness designs 65% Off starting today (3/25/2016) through 4/24/2016.  Save money while you make someone smile.

https://www.annthegran.com/OnSale/designs/Awareness.aspx

With nearly 3,000 awareness designs at 65% off and about 10 that are free, you will find exactly what you are a champion for. Whatever your personal interest of a cause is, be active and support it all the way. There are so many great causes that have lots of needs, find one and fill your heart with love by helping others.

Need a place for all your fabric that has become the stash that ate Brooklyn??? I saw this on Pinterest and was so excited that I started right away to create my own 'visible' stash.

I do have a filing cabinet that is not completely full. I have been tossing things out carefully for about 2 months. Even if you don't have a lot of space, some space will be a great place to begin finding your favorite fabrics and encourage paper destruction as the same time, what a deal!!

Using the 'hanging' file folder holders, I placed two folded pieces over the front of the hanging folder and kept the front of the fabric off of the bottom of the drawer. If there was too much fabric to fold in half, I refolded for the extra to be inside of the hanging folder. The person on Pinterest cut them in half. I thought that was a waste and fabric needs a place too be inside the folder. 

Check it out!!

See you next time, Pat