in

Ann The Gran Community

Beautiful people who make beautiful things.
Latest post Tue, May 11 2010 2:56 PM by pat71896. 3 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • Tue, May 11 2010 12:55 PM

Free file

Ok, Im a man and new to all of this. ) I do have a PR620 Brother. I down load a free file but was wondering why I had 3 other files? This is what I got Teckel1.pes, Teckel1B.pes,Teckel2.pes,Teckel2B.pes? Any help for me would be nice.Big Smile Thank You, please email me Robert Rgabbysdad@aol.com

Filed under:
  • Tue, May 11 2010 1:48 PM In reply to

Re: Free file

I did not open, but think it may be these ( 1 & 2) are difference sizes and require different hoop sizes.

Update: 

I opened the download (Dachshund by Larry Gohlke) and found 1 is all black and 4 x 4; 2 is all black and 5 x 7. 

B indicates the design is outlined in Brown.

• Tue, May 11 2010 2:48 PM In reply to

Thank You so much for the info! Have a great day. Robert

• Tue, May 11 2010 2:56 PM In reply to

• pat71896
    • Top 10 Contributor
      Female
    • Joined on Sat, Apr 19 2008
    • San Diego, California
    • Posts 2,210

I don't think anyone will hold it against you that you are a man. . . .

Welcome and I know you will enjoy your new craft.  Ask a lot of questions here in the Forum, read the Blogs, and enjoy trying new things.  Newbies (our lovingly given name for you) get excited about free standing lace, so I recommend that you check out my blog on ribbons.

We look forward to seeing some of  your projects here on the Forum or at the Galleries.

Pat, The Avid Embroiderer

If you are interested in selling your projects, you can determine your costs and profits quickly with my Spreadsheet.

Filed under:
Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
About AnnTheGran -  Contact -  Site map -  Privacy Policy -  Security -  Gifts -  Shipping/Returns -  Links -  FAQ -  Thread Charts -  Print
©2005 - 2014 AnnTheGran and its contributors.