Notification

Icon
Error

Options
stacycarlson  
#1 Posted : Friday, November 7, 2008 1:26:53 AM(UTC)

Please find attached a free mini kit from AnnTheScrapper.  This free design coordinates with my blog post, which will be posted November 7, 2008 titled "Tutorial - How to create a Basic Digital Scrapbook Layout".

File 1 of 3.

stacycarlson  
#2 Posted : Friday, November 7, 2008 1:29:28 AM(UTC)

Please find attached a free mini kit from AnnTheScrapper.  This free design coordinates with my blog post, which will be posted November 7, 2008 titled "Tutorial - How to create a Basic Digital Scrapbook Layout".

File 2 of 3.

stacycarlson  
#3 Posted : Friday, November 7, 2008 1:31:42 AM(UTC)

File 3 of 3.

2boysmom  
#4 Posted : Saturday, November 8, 2008 11:37:03 PM(UTC)

This is a wonderful sampler! Thank you very much!

jilldzines  
#5 Posted : Sunday, November 9, 2008 12:34:45 AM(UTC)

Thank you, Stacy and Ann! Yes This is a darling sampler - love the fun bright colors! Big Smile

chbranch  
#6 Posted : Thursday, November 13, 2008 9:31:19 AM(UTC)

Thanks for the free mini-kit Stacy & Ann.  I'll post my layout when I finish it.

chbranch  
#7 Posted : Thursday, November 13, 2008 11:05:10 AM(UTC)

Here is my page that I created using the free mini kit from Ann.  I love the colors and the polka dotted frame and binder clip!  I had a hard time getting the alpha that I used, which was a basic light brown chipboard color when I started, to match the orange-peachy color that outlines the little flower elements.  I finally used the color replacement brush and was able to get the color I wanted.  I tried other things but I lost the texture of the chipboard.  I don't know if this was the best or easiest way to get what I wanted.  Sometimes, that doesn't work for me either.  Any suggestions?

kristmess  
#8 Posted : Friday, November 14, 2008 1:15:45 AM(UTC)

Thankyou for the lovely sampler!

annthegran  
#9 Posted : Tuesday, November 18, 2008 4:27:12 AM(UTC)

Chris, sometimes I add a cropping layer above the item I want to re-color and fill it with the color I want, then adjust the blending properties to get what I want. And sometimes I use color replacement. And sometimes I just give up and choose something else! Wink

Love your layout!

Ann