Notification

Icon
Error

Options
pegt  
#1 Posted : Friday, February 15, 2008 4:10:26 AM(UTC)

Hello - a few months ago, I found a free design on the site, down-loaded it, and now want to use it, but have a question of the designer.  The down-loaded file doesn't give me the name of the designer, and the design is apparently no longer available on the web-site.  The design is of a logo - circle with belt buckle at the bottom, lion rampant in the center.  Would anybody be able to point me to the designer and his/her contact information?  Thanks in advance for any help you can be.   Peg

sewforless  
#2 Posted : Friday, February 15, 2008 4:30:24 AM(UTC)

Can you post a picture of the design?

pegt  
#3 Posted : Friday, February 15, 2008 6:20:34 AM(UTC)

Sorry- not sure how to do that - it doesn't copy and paste!!

pegt  
#4 Posted : Friday, February 15, 2008 6:36:20 AM(UTC)

Okay - I did some more looking around and found the designer name - JS Nicholson - but I can't find another design by this person on the web-site - does anybody have any idea how I can contact this person?   Again, thanks in advance.

sewforless  
#5 Posted : Friday, February 15, 2008 11:09:04 PM(UTC)

That's weird.  I even googled that person's name and really found absolutely nothing on a JS Nicholson.  Tried it with the words embroidery and design as well and still came up short.  Did you download it from ATG?

pegt  
#6 Posted : Saturday, February 16, 2008 1:43:03 AM(UTC)

Hi - thanks for trying - I actually found the name on the downloaded design.  So, not sure if that's even correct.  What I want to do is replace the lettering around the design, and wanted his/her permission to do this.  Also, looking for somebody who can actually help me with that.  For now, I'm filling in the lettering with the background color so they're really not seen.  If anybody has any hints for me I'd appreciate it.