Notification

Icon
Error

Options
pat71896  
#1 Posted : Friday, June 6, 2008 6:29:45 AM(UTC)

I always love free things.  Sometimes that is not the best thing to do because they might rent or sell your information.  In this case, the policy says that they do not rent, sell, etc., data.Yes

I found a service that will send you or anyone you choose (like a dh - dear hubby, kids and friends) a reminder for an event.  It can be once, daily, monthly, etc., so there is no excuse for forgetting an anniversary or birthday. 

There are three, and I chose the first on this list:

www.wakerupper.com

www.memjog.net

www.memotome.com

I have set a reminder for me to remember appointments, schedules and prompts for things I just need to remember.   You can set a  reminder for The Avid Embroiderer.  I do my blog every two weeks and usually on Friday.  You won't miss that important information.  Crash Course Cathy does hers on the opposite (approximately) Friday.  Time

This information is from Woman's World Magazine.  I was not able to find a notice that it was copyright but I do want to give them credit for the information.

Be sure to put this information where you can find it, sooner or later, it will be really helpful for you.

PatCool

pat71896  
#2 Posted : Sunday, June 8, 2008 1:41:12 AM(UTC)

OK, I am having this conversation with myself Big Smile but I do like having this reminder service.

I was thinking of other ways you could use it and this is my next idea:  When I go shopping, I could send my list to this service and mark it for an appropriate time.  When the call comes, I am reminded of what I came to the store for because sometimes I just forget.

Pat