Notification

Icon
Error

Options
pat71896  
#1 Posted : Wednesday, July 13, 2022 4:37:29 PM(UTC)

I have been using Alphabet Xpress (https://www.annthegran.com/prd/dlsoftware/pulse/alphabet-xpress-software/1/atg6585) since I first joined AnnTheGran about 70 years or so ago. Well, maybe not that long, but I do want to make a few comments about it.

1. It saves you money!
  • That is important to me, & if it is to you, you get 5 very nice keyboard fonts. You can use them in so many ways, they are very (again) easy to use.
    2. It saves you time. If you have time to spare, could you loan me a few years? I am retired but still have to find time for ME. The Alphabet Xpress does so much of the work for you, Left, right, or centered. You can change sizes quickly, make circular words, & add the results to designs.
    3. It will make your embroidery more professional. Purchasing some fonts may/may not result in quality work. You really don't know who has checked & tested the letters. Believe me, sometimes an 'i' can lose its dot, a 'q' can lose its tail, and especially, some letters don't space well making letters too close together.
    4. You can purchase more fonts at the bargain price of $25.49 (club price). Be sure to watch for them on sale! Many of the programs are hundreds of dollars & extra fonts in the $50 range.
    5. The best part is that it is a minimally sized program and costs $55.19 (club price).

Pat, The Avid Embroiderer
https://bit.ly/Mayaangelou-freebie (Here is a Freebie for you just for stopping by.)

Edited by user Wednesday, July 13, 2022 4:38:50 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified