Notification

Icon
Error

Options
sanyo50  
#1 Posted : Thursday, December 13, 2012 9:50:27 AM(UTC)

I have a older model Husqvarna #1+,The reader/writer has suddenly stopped working. I have tried everything I can think of to get it to work. I have replaced the 512 programmable card and the writer/reader box, tried on another computer, used another persons system, theirs didn't work either (when it did before). My questions are does any one know if there is a time stamp on this system that make it obsolete after a certain time and is there any way to fix this probelm? Also is there a new updated system out there that would allow me to use my programmable card, that doesn't cost an arm and a leg.

pattiann  
#2 Posted : Thursday, December 13, 2012 10:55:39 PM(UTC)

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)

Often products like this become obsolete as technology advances and is no longer supported. 

You have stated that you replaced the reader/writer and card.  That leaves software.  Didn't software come with the new reader/writer?  Was this installed, or are you using the original software?

If you have a new computer, the operating system may not support the software.  Although, sometimes, disabling the firewall and antivirus will allow the software to install.