Notification

Icon
Error

Options
mbryant  
#1 Posted : Tuesday, November 6, 2012 2:36:40 AM(UTC)

I am very unhappy with Ann The Gran and their return policy !!  I purchased the large Snap Hoop, and used it for a while.  When the small one came out on sale (120 x 120),  I purchased it also.  Well, it does not work !!  I ruined several pieces of fabric, because the hoop did not hold the fabric and backing tightly enough.  I tried different fabrics, but had the same problem.  I got in touch with the company and was told I could return it.  Well, it took forever to even get a response from them.  I waited a long time, and wrote to them again about the refund.  Finally got a reply only to find out that I was given only $65 instead of the purchased price of $129.99 plus shipping, tax,  etc.  I will never purchase anything else from this company.  They may not post my comments, so I will go to other sites also.  They did say there was no re-stocking fee, so why not give the full refund?  I am very angry !!

pattiann  
#2 Posted : Wednesday, November 7, 2012 11:01:50 PM(UTC)

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)

The issue regarding the ability of the hoop to work correctly should be addressed by DIME (Designs In Machine Embroidery) as it is their product.

The issue regarding the refund is being reviewed by ATG customer service.

atgadmin  
#3 Posted : Wednesday, November 14, 2012 6:14:14 AM(UTC)

Marlene,

I applogize for the trouble that you had to go thru and understand how frustrating it is to go thru all this. 

It was a mistake on our side and you should have received a full credit for the item you returned.

I have issued a full credit for your order of snap hoop and you should receive an email regarding that.

Again thank you for choosing Annthegran.com and I applogize once again for any trouble.

-Dave

chloriscline  
#4 Posted : Tuesday, March 12, 2013 11:24:47 AM(UTC)

I am unhappy with Designs in Embroidery. I returned the snap hoop because it did not work well for me.  I only received part of the purchase price and no postage. I do not think this is a fair practice. Also I can not find a community page for Designs in Embroidery. I do not recommend this hoop or the company.

Chloris Cline

pattiann  
#5 Posted : Tuesday, March 12, 2013 9:48:32 PM(UTC)

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)

Sorry you have had a problem with the product. 

Here is the link to Designs In Machine Embroidery - http://www.dzgns.com/contact.php

If the purchase was made through ATG, you can send a message regarding your return and refund to customer service by clicking on Contact at the bottom of this screen.