Notification

Icon
Error

Options
hammockhanger  
#1 Posted : Monday, July 16, 2012 10:35:48 PM(UTC)

I attended a the first and a wonderful Ann the Gran Circle of Friends conference in Orlando, FL many years ago.  At the conference I attended Eileen Roche's seminar.  Thrilled with some of her products I bought a Boatload of Bags and the Little Black Tee CDs.  Each cost $49.99, so with tax and and stuff it was ove a $100. purchase.

Upon returning home I tried to use my newly aquired CD's.  They would not work, stating that the registration numbers were invalid.  I contacted Ms Roche through here website page, Embroiderityourself.com.  No reponse.   I posted a note to Ann the Gran as well, even though I did not believe it was her problem but perhaps she had some pull with Ms Roche.  No reponse.  I tried numerous times and ways to reach the lady and respolve the problem.  My life is busy and after awhile it got put on a back burner.

A few years later I was revamping my sewing room and came across the "useless CD's" and once again tried to contact the company.  No response.

Here it is many years later, I am once again moving things around in my sewing room and I come across the CD's again.  I threw them in the trash!! My husband being in the sales business took them out and said to try again.  So, I have once again tried to contact Ms Roache.  No response.  

I told my husband I must throw away the CD's as each and everytime I come across them my anger flares and I just hate negative energy, it is very non productive.  I know that he sees me throwing $100. into the garbage.

While I do not hold Ann the Gran responsible for Ms Roche and her useless products, I felt since she does promote them that I must warn her followers that this company is bogus and will not help you out should you have an issue with one or more of their products.

EMBROIDER IT YOURSELF is an AWFUL company.  Look else where for your embroidery software.Super Angry

Sue Turner

pattiann  
#2 Posted : Tuesday, July 17, 2012 1:51:26 AM(UTC)

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)

Someone from ATG support has contacted DIME and they should be getting back with you.

pat71896  
#3 Posted : Thursday, July 19, 2012 11:11:48 AM(UTC)

PattiAnn is right on target.  I don't know any embroidery company that would be in business very long if they ignored their clients.

I met Eileen and found her to be pleasant and very caring about her business.  It sounds like something went very astray for you.  If you still have not heard, contact me and I will look into it as well. 

I love embroidery and the people are 99.99% really nice. 

Pat, The Avid Embroiderer

mmckane  
#4 Posted : Monday, August 6, 2012 5:27:30 PM(UTC)

I paid $150 for download software that I cannot download.  I have called, sent e-mails from 2 different spots on this website.  No response.  I have tried shutting off the firewall, and still nothing will work.  I need a CD sent.  I have requested that also.  No one answers.

Right now, I would not recommend this sight.  $150 comes hard to my household.  Would like support or money back.

Mary Ellen

mmckane  
#5 Posted : Monday, August 6, 2012 5:47:40 PM(UTC)

Hi Pat,

I also have tried to contact them.  I have had no results.  No phone calls no tech support nothing.  I have spent $150 on software that won't even download.

I hope nothing has gone wrong, but if it has someone should put a note on the website so people will understand.

Thank you for letting me vent.

Mary Ellen

pattiann  
#6 Posted : Monday, August 6, 2012 11:52:18 PM(UTC)

Not sure who you are referring to or what software you are trying to load.

mmckane  
#7 Posted : Tuesday, August 7, 2012 6:59:40 AM(UTC)

1. Embrilliance Essentials - Software Download
Quantity: 1
Price unit: $139.95
Total: $139.95

2. Embrilliance Thumbnailer (Download version)
Quantity: 1
Price unit: $39.95
Total: $39.95

Tech support has finally responded, but they have no answer.  They will get back to me when they do.

MEME

astamps1  
#8 Posted : Tuesday, October 30, 2012 11:31:55 PM(UTC)

My experiences with Designs in Machine Embroidery have  been nothing but satisfactory.  After having purchased '30 Favorite Embroidery Tips and Techniques' I had to replace my hard drive and then later purchased a new computer.  My registeration had expired when I attemped to install the program on the new computer.  After contacting DZGNS.COM, my registeration was immediately activated.  Please, don't toss your CD.  These instructional CD are superb.  The 'Perfect Towel' CD and monogram designs supplied with the program helped me produce my most professionally embroideried towel.

pattiann  
#9 Posted : Thursday, March 7, 2013 10:27:50 PM(UTC)

If we had known this with the first post, more information could have been provided.

It could be your computer's operating system is not compatible with the software.  The software requires the support of a computer's operating system.  Essentials is avaiable in two versions; one is for Windows and one for Mac.

If you purchased the wrong version, then opened it, in most instances, it cannot be returned.

You were trying to contact second party vendors.

I have one more suggestion.  If there is truly something wrong with the software, contact Brian Bailie at Essentials.  He is the owner/developer of the software.  http://embrilliance.com/

However.....before doing this, try the software on a different computer.  If the software is a Windows version, and your computer's OS is Windows, try the software on one with difference version.  If the software is Mac based and your computer is Windows, you will need a crossover program or a Mac computer.

The instructions with the software should also include what version of the OS is required, or you can check this at the above link for Essentials.