Notification

Icon
Error

Options
aubreythodge  
#1 Posted : Tuesday, January 10, 2012 6:12:33 AM(UTC)

I tried to contact you because I fogot my password from my two previous user name countycentral or mkhodge usiing the smae email address.  Your lovely  system,  kept going back to the same screen for registration. (which was no help) I could not contact by you by email, until I did a new regristration.(which I feel is a waste my time and your resources).  The toll free help telephone number was a joke also. I was expecting to eventually talk to a person, that could help me with my problem or email you with out doing another regristration.  I am very disappointed in your web site, it is not user freindly for contacting you with a prolbem.  My question is now, does my new user name and password link with my paid yearly membership(136266 purchased  on Dec 14, 2011)?  I hope you will improve your web site so people do not have to do a regristration so they can email you for help.

Marianne

atgadmin  
#2 Posted : Wednesday, January 11, 2012 4:56:30 AM(UTC)

Hi.

Our system, like any other secure system, will lock you out after few unsuccessful attempts.  This is only for security.  When you have this problem you can email support@annthegran.com and we will unlock the account.  You need not register again.

Also, the two accounts can not be linked together so you need to use the old account for membership perks.  Send an email with your old email address and we will help you.

With Regards,

Support Team