Notification

Icon
Error

Options
lovato  
#1 Posted : Sunday, January 8, 2012 6:02:19 AM(UTC)

I know this has been discussed before but I can't find where I put it in my files. What is the current rate for machine embroidery, per stitch. I have a print out that has suggestions for monograms, etc. but not for Stitches. Please advise. Thanks.

pattiann  
#2 Posted : Sunday, January 8, 2012 10:18:09 PM(UTC)

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
lovato  
#3 Posted : Monday, January 9, 2012 4:46:51 AM(UTC)

Thanks Pattiann. This is the link that I think I saw before but can't find now that I moved and don't have everything set up again. Can't find the source for the  Lil Cowboy embroidery designs, they match Michael Miller fabric, either or the Redwork Kitties around the world designs????

Anyway, my printer ran out of black ink as I was printing this out. Will have to go get more ink.

So in the pricing chart is it saying, for example, that from 0-999 stitches it would be $1.00 total, or is it saying it is $1.00/stitch up to 999 stitches??? I think it must be the first way or it would be horrendously expensive. Plus the set-up fee.

Thank you so much. With this tight economy it is hard just to sell anything so have to keep things as inexpensive as possible, but on the other hand can't do it for free either!