Notification

Icon
Error

Options
pat71896  
#1 Posted : Wednesday, November 16, 2011 2:58:59 AM(UTC)

I have been selling my embroidery for over 7 years and I can honestly say that I have learned a LOT!

I don't say that to brag, I say that because I had no one to turn to where I could get information as a small embroiderer.  I don't have a large operation.  I have a 10 needle Baby Lock and two 5 x 7 inch machines.  I started with a simple 5 x 7 and was doing well.  In the final analysis, I got the 10 needle to take my embroidery toward a more professional but learned so many things about these expensive machines.  I would share this information. 

I was discussing things at Linkin but found that I just did not have time for another venue, but I would since I am here all the time anyway.

What do you think?  Do you want to know if it is a possibility for you to make some money?  And, how much?

Pat, The Avid Embroiderer

lovato  
#2 Posted : Monday, January 9, 2012 4:52:05 AM(UTC)

Yes I would be interested. Have been doing it for a long time too, had everything stolen and am starting again. I have your spreadsheet but haven't used it yet. This is a tough time to sell anything, especially with Chinese embroidered stuff being subsidized by their government. Obviously can't compete with that. Must have a unique product. So yes, I'm interested in your blog/forum.