Notification

Icon
Error

Options
boo25  
#1 Posted : Wednesday, October 26, 2011 9:21:19 AM(UTC)

I have called three times now tring to rush a reply and that is not working.  I orderd some towels and half the order did not show up I have only until the 4th of November to get my work done.  I was elated when I found the towels I had been looking for all over and now I feel like I am stuck in a night mare.  I did not get an e-mail or anything else stating that the red were on back order I was supposed to know that by esp!  I found out after my first phone call.  You can not talk to a person you can only leave a message and then a aumated machine sends you a e-mail stating that they will get to you in a day or two.  Thats" Customer Service?  Not in my books it isn't.  Now I have to use a different towel and it is not going to go with my scheme of how I had set up to show my designs.  Thanks  Please just get me my towels to me in one piece or I should say 20 sheets with red strips on the borders.  I talked to UPS and there are no deliveries to my home today.  You stated in your e-mail to me that they should be in todays delivery.  Guess what wrong again.  I would like to know please if you may tell me when I am going to recieve my product and will it be the rest of the order which is 24 Dunroven towels with red trim around the towel.  Could you do that before tomarrow or is that going to take a few days to look up.  Thank you for your time I see you are very busy so busy you can not talk to your customers e-mail your customers or have any thing to do but take there money that was easy wasent it!  

Your Customer 

Lori 

atgadmin  
#2 Posted : Wednesday, October 26, 2011 11:42:05 PM(UTC)

Hello,

We are sorry that you feel this way. After receiving your message yesterday regarding the missing order, we did send you a reply with the tracking number.

Today, I also just called fedex and just sent you another email with the latest update. 

Someone will also call you later with a follow up call.

AnnTheGran Support

pattiann  
#3 Posted : Thursday, October 27, 2011 11:51:46 PM(UTC)

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)

Make sure you contact the correct delivery service.