Notification

Icon
Error

Options
flcraft  
#1 Posted : Tuesday, October 18, 2011 9:12:10 AM(UTC)

I have an Amazing Box Max. I am able to read and write to the card using the software that came with the Amazing Box but not with Xpress 2.5. I am using Windows 7.

Under “Boxes” I see “Ultimate Box” . I verified the card has designs on it using the Amazing Box Max program. I close out The Amazing Box software and open Xpress 2.5. Xpress 2.5 shows the “Ultimate Box” and if I click on it and then click refresh. No designs are found.

I tried to drag and drop designs into “Ultimate Box” but the activity light on the Amazing Box Max does not come on and a check of the card using the Amazing Box software shows no new designs.

Also after a refresh under the card icon every option is grayed out with the exception of the “Refresh Device”.

If I remove the Amazing Box from the USB port and do a refresh the “Ultimate Box” will disappear until I plug the USB cable back in and perform another refresh

Am I doing something wrong or is there a setup required for the Amazing Box Max that I failed to configure.

Thanks for your help.

pattiann  
#2 Posted : Wednesday, October 19, 2011 2:43:30 AM(UTC)

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)

ATG Support will have to assist you with this.

atgadmin  
#3 Posted : Thursday, October 20, 2011 12:36:17 AM(UTC)

Hi:

Please note we do not support Amazing Box Max and also older model of Amazing box in CatalogXP.

With Regards

Annthegran Support

pattiann  
#4 Posted : Thursday, October 20, 2011 2:40:41 AM(UTC)

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)

So much for that idea!

Perhaps you need new drivers for W7.

I did find that Tacony and Amazing Designs still have support for the Amazing Box IF the AB is truly is problem - http://amazingdesigns.com/faqs/great-notions  I wouldn't count on them to know about CatX software.