Notification

Icon
Error

Options
lucyb  
#1 Posted : Friday, April 4, 2008 11:24:57 PM(UTC)

Could someone please answer this question for me: I would liketo sign up as a member and pay the 59.00 but, it says that I would be able to download faster and some other features that I don't normally have or get as a on off site person. My big question is will I be able to download any and all design automatically in a jef file should I need to or am i still going to have to continue to winzip every single one. Most of them are only in pes. files and so have to go through several steps on each design. Hate to pay that kind of money if I am still going to have to go through all that work. Thanks in advance!

Lucy

atgadmin  
#2 Posted : Tuesday, April 8, 2008 10:24:30 PM(UTC)

Hello Lucy,

As an Ann's Club member you get express downloading of free designs, as a non member the downloading speed of free designs is equal to a dial up download connection.

All free designs are in PES zip file format, so you will still need to extract the design file and convert to your file format (jef).  Catalog Xpress is a great program that you can use to convert your files to jef.

Also, as a club member you get half price stabilizer, preferential pricing on all products and phrase pack of the month among other benefits.  For more information on Ann's club please visit
http://annthegran.com/AnnsClub.aspx.

Thank you

AnntheGran support