Notification

Icon
Error

Options
jillscustom  
#1 Posted : Saturday, March 22, 2008 12:01:24 PM(UTC)

I've been embroidering for a few years now and I get tons of requests from customers for the curlz font.  The sets that I have are not included in my current lettering software, and therefore I have no control over the size, stitch density or pull comp.  I'd love to have the ability to control these parameters, especially since there are some really narrow lines in this font, and I was thinking that adjusting the pull comp. would give me a better result.  Does anyone have any thoughts on this?  I really don't want to purchase an expensive piece of software at the moment. 

Thanks!

mance  
#2 Posted : Tuesday, March 25, 2008 1:31:34 PM(UTC)

Depending on your software, midsouthdigitizing.net can digitize fonts to be used as keyboard fonts for $29.00.

sharonboudreaux  
#3 Posted : Friday, March 28, 2008 11:15:53 AM(UTC)

Hi!

I would love to have the culz font also but can't spend a bunch of moey I priced software with culz and it was 1200.00 which is way to much for me to spend just to do mongraming for my grandchildren and neices and nephews.  I fyou find out how I would love to get it also.  please let me know.

Thanks,

Sharon

jeannettehunter  
#4 Posted : Thursday, April 3, 2008 1:49:45 PM(UTC)

If you have the curlz fonts already and are just trying to control them, you can get a trial version of Embird at Embird.com.  You will have to have access to your fonts on the computer.  Start out with your first letter and open it in the size of hoop you are going to use.  Then by using the software you should be able to play with it. When you get that letter how you want it ..go to file and then to merge and merge the next letter, and repeat this process for your name or whatever. Don't forget to center the completed design in the hoop before saving. Maybe this will help with out the initial cost of a full program and give you the opportunity to see if you like the product,  I think it will work for 30 days before you will have to purchase it. If you decide to purchase it, I would recommend to get the iconizer with it. This will allow you to see little pictures of each of your designs.