Notification

Icon
Error

Options
megil74  
#1 Posted : Saturday, March 22, 2008 7:02:04 AM(UTC)

Hi Ann , I love your web site, but my big problem is the difficult for me to read in english, or to understand some things. One deay I read your page in spanish, but I dont know how and where, thats was the first time. I want to know if there are a page in spanish? I m from Chile. Thank you

Eliana

annthegran  
#2 Posted : Wednesday, March 26, 2008 4:07:29 AM(UTC)

Hi, Eliana,

Thanks for your kind words about the site. Unfortunately, we don't have a Spanish page, but Google has a tool that you can add to the Google toolbar that allows you to translate any web page immediately. The translation isn't perfect, but it's usually good enough that you can understand it.

If there's anything specific you don't understand, you can always post a question in Spanish in this forum and another AnnTheGran user who is bilingual might be able to help you understand it.

Good luck!

Ann

nalanis  
#3 Posted : Friday, March 28, 2008 5:58:37 AM(UTC)

hi eiliana my name is millie from puerto rico and i speak spanish maybe we can talk

escribeme a sramillie2004@yahoo.com yo hablo espanol quiezas nos podemos dar ayuda mutua ambas

megil74  
#4 Posted : Friday, April 11, 2008 12:54:28 AM(UTC)

Thanks Ann for reply,

I love this site web, is difficult for me read it, but I love it, I love the embrodery, I have a IN NOVIS 1500, I dont used to much because I dont have to much ideas.

Bye,

Eliana