Notification

Icon
Error

Options
caroleg51  
#1 Posted : Thursday, March 20, 2008 8:03:39 AM(UTC)

I just learned about this seminar, is it too late to sign up?? Oh I hope not!

thanks

carole

annthegran  
#2 Posted : Monday, March 24, 2008 10:09:41 PM(UTC)

Don't know why I missed this, Carole. No, it isn't too late to sign up, although if you are interested in the special dinner, we'd need to get your registration today, as we have to tell the hotel immediately how many are dining.

Ann

jadene  
#3 Posted : Tuesday, March 25, 2008 7:10:41 AM(UTC)

Ann, Thank you for the email letting us know it wasn't too late to register for the Community Circle. I had wanted to attend from the time you first sent an email tease, but then learned that we had plans that conflicted with the dates.  Just last weekend, those plans were changed. So, when I opened my email today and found I could still register, I was dancing around my embroidery machine. I am sooooo excited and can hardly wait to learn some new stuff! I look forward to meeting others who share my embroidery passion.  See you next week.

(By the way, when I called to register at the hotel, I spoke with the most delightful lady named Wanda. Her grandmother recently gave her a quilt made from Wanda's childhood dresses. It was presented in cedar box with a glass top that her grandfather made. Wanda's grandmother made it on a treadle sewing machine. I was so excited for her to have such a treasure from her dear grandmother.)

Jadene