Notification

Icon
Error

Options
catpurrson  
#1 Posted : Sunday, March 16, 2008 5:48:42 AM(UTC)

I'm new to this whole machine embroidery thing and have a very novice question to ask.  I downloaded a zipped embroidery design.  When I unzipped it, it was two separate PES files for the same design.  How do I combine them into one design so I can download it to my Viking machine?

Thanks for any help.

Catpurrson

lowerbarpham  
#2 Posted : Sunday, March 16, 2008 6:52:05 PM(UTC)

I dont know if this will help but i have a Brother PR600 machine which takes PES files.  I embroidered some designs a few weeks ago which had two separate files.  All that i needed to do was download the embroidery designs onto a floppy disk, embroider the first design then go back to the menu of the floppy and chose the second file on the disk and embroider this which automatically went over the top of the first file perfectly.

Hope this helps

Diana Alexander

The Twisting Stitch 

apex  
#3 Posted : Sunday, March 16, 2008 11:02:56 PM(UTC)

My software is different then most but I save the design to my clipboard 

Then open another design and paste in the clipboard .My clipboard holds 30 or more designs. Hope this helps.

lindaschfr  
#4 Posted : Thursday, March 27, 2008 3:25:34 PM(UTC)

Dear catpurrson,

I have a pr600 Brother( Bes-100E software) and I would download both files to my software. Open one design and then go to (file and merge),  then pull up second design . Merge will put both the files together. Then just save and make sure to rename new file.Hope this help. Maybe alittle different on different software. Sometimes a zipped file that has to PES files in it for the same design, one maybe a small design and the other could be a large design? Don't know for sure but if you want to combine them try the merging.

aline card  
#5 Posted : Friday, March 28, 2008 7:23:02 PM(UTC)

hello dou you speak french??Wink