Notification

Icon
Error

Options
nmoore1965@msn.com  
#1 Posted : Saturday, February 28, 2009 8:03:25 AM(UTC)

Like a lot of retired folks, we have been watching our savings dwindle this year. When I saw the announcement of the Community Circle in Orlando I knew I wanted to go, but doubted we could afford it. My dear husband said "go ahead and go!" I have been on cloud 9 ever since and am looking forward to my first time as a Community Sister. I live near Chicago and have attended the Sewing and Quilt Show there, but they feature Viking products and my brain is geared to Brother. Finally a time to connect with my Brother Sisters and learn from the best. I'll be there Ann and look forward to two days of learning and growing in the ME world.

Nancy in IN

pat71896  
#2 Posted : Sunday, March 1, 2009 1:58:56 AM(UTC)

Nancy-I am happy for you too!  My son lives in the Chicago area too and would love to be away for a few days. . . .

I so agree with your 'afford it' issue.  Somethings are just good for the soul and cost is delegated to the back burner because if we all withheld our limited funds, we would be further contributing to the economic problems. 

I cannot wait to meet you, you are my kind of woman, open to learning and growing and staying young at the very same time!

Look out Florida, here we come!!

Pat, The Avid Embroiderer