Notification

Icon
Error

Options
kathrynestry  
#1 Posted : Friday, December 19, 2008 6:01:15 AM(UTC)

Hello!  My name is Kathryn Estry, and I'm one of the digital designers making page kits for digital scrapbooking, right here on ATG!  I'm in great company here, as all the designers are not only my friends, but awesome creative artists as well.

I live in Katy, Texas, just west of Houston, and I teach in the daytime and design scrapbook kits on my computer at night.  I also fit in some time with my husband (still newlyweds Wink), and I like to be active in my church.  I just love rushing in from work though and putting on my pajamas and settling down at my computer.  

I've been designing for about 3 years now, and I'm loving digital scrapbooking more and more all the time.  I even have my elementary students using PhotoShop Elements to create great pages for their school projects. 

It's great to be here!

chbranch  
#2 Posted : Friday, December 19, 2008 11:41:49 PM(UTC)

Welcome Kathryn!  I've seen your designs and they are just super cute!  I look forward to seeing your new stuff.

jilldzines  
#3 Posted : Saturday, December 20, 2008 2:35:13 AM(UTC)

Hahaaa - laughing at you rushing right home from work and putting on your jammies and settling right in at your computer - you sound SOOo much like me, except I don't have to rush home! LOL! 

My 12yo son, David, and I have a race every night to see who puts on their jammies first.  (Yes, at 12 years old, he still enjoys this!!)  It started when he was a toddler, as a way to make him enjoy getting ready for bed, even when he didn't want to go - and now we still do it!!  (but now he has made all sorts of rules to give himself the advantage... like, "No putting your jammies on, MOM, if I'm not home!  You have to wait until after 9:00 and if you don't you automatically LOSE!!"  ROFL!)  He plays hockey at the park near us from Dec. through Feb/March (depending on how long the ice stays good), and he can't STAND it when I put my jammies on before he gets home! Hehehee! 

I cannot, for the life of me, figure out how you make SOOOoo much cute stuff when you work full-time!  Amazing!

kristmess  
#4 Posted : Saturday, December 20, 2008 12:18:29 PM(UTC)

Hi Kathryn!  Good to see you here at ATG!!   Oh Jill I'm glad to hear I'm not the only one who has to do races with my sons to get them to put their jammies on!!!  This is the ONLY way my boys do this within any reasonable time!!!!   Otherwise it takes a good hour or more!!   Oh and I don't know how Kathryn does it either - all that cute stuff and a full time job!!!  I guess no kiddies underfoot helps quite a bit!!!

kraftycat  
#5 Posted : Monday, December 29, 2008 10:27:40 PM(UTC)

I can't figure out how Kathryn does it either, but she does and they are gorgeous.  I am very proud that I recently started working as a CT for Karthryn.   Yup, I'm into both ME and Digi. 

Hi Kathryn, waving...............................