Notification

Icon
Error

2 Pages12>
Options
mesew  
#1 Posted : Sunday, March 2, 2008 2:04:31 AM(UTC)

I am looking for the web site for the lap quilt verses from Gods gift under Redwork Goodbook @msn.com.There was an error in the address.

What site do I go to?

Thank you

MESEW

pbwagner  
#2 Posted : Monday, March 3, 2008 2:06:10 AM(UTC)

I am unable to find the site for the designs for the "Verse Lap Quilts". The e-mail address only takes me to the picture of the quilt and information about it.I see that others are looking for the designs, also. Help!

Thanks,

Luv To Sew

annthegran  
#3 Posted : Monday, March 3, 2008 6:00:54 AM(UTC)

Sorry, this was my mistake. I thought that the design provider was going to provide the designs that she used in the quilt free of charge, but I misunderstood; it is actually a collection Susan sells. As I did not make this clear, I have asked her to allow me to provide the designs free of charge to those who have commented in this forum and on the blog post. For all others, we are going to revise the blog post and add the collection as a product in our store. I'll post the link to it as soon as we have added it.

Ann

msully24  
#4 Posted : Wednesday, March 5, 2008 2:04:05 AM(UTC)

Hello - I too could not find the information on the Web site given. Please help me with this because I have 3 friends with cancer that I would make these wonderful quilts for. Thank you for your help.

mesew  
#5 Posted : Thursday, March 6, 2008 10:46:55 AM(UTC)

Thank you so much for the explanation .I am looking forward to getting the designs.

Thank you

Sue George

pbwagner  
#6 Posted : Thursday, March 6, 2008 11:44:06 PM(UTC)

Do you have any idea how long it will take for the designs for the " verse lap quilts" to be available on your site. We have a women's sewing ministry at our church that meets once a week at my home. As we have to do all the embroidery on my machine, I am anxious to get the ladies started on this project for our homebound and nursing home patients.

Thanks,

Luv to Sew

brendabee  
#7 Posted : Friday, March 7, 2008 3:46:50 PM(UTC)

I was looking everywhere for the designs, too.  I don't mind paying for them.  Where do we obtain them?  Thanks

esther  
#8 Posted : Sunday, March 9, 2008 11:11:09 PM(UTC)

Email Susan at  Redwork_Goodbook @msn.com   She replied to me quickly and offered to send a CD to me. But suggested they might be available through Ann the Gran eventually.

joforrest  
#9 Posted : Monday, March 10, 2008 3:41:21 AM(UTC)

I sent an email to request information from your site, but have not had any response. I also tried to post on the blog, but I can see that my question is not there. Maybe you will get this response to your post.

Will it be possible for me to get the designs, also?

Jo Forrest     joforrest@yahoo.com

pbwagner  
#10 Posted : Thursday, March 13, 2008 10:53:35 AM(UTC)

How can I find the free designs for the Verse Lap Quilts that others are talking about? I have a Jamome machine and software to convert the designs to Jef.

Thanks,

Luv To Sew 

annthegran  
#11 Posted : Friday, March 14, 2008 4:09:00 AM(UTC)

Okay, here's what we'll do. I am attaching the zip file to this post containing all the designs in all formats. I will leave it up for a few days for anyone whom we innocently but erroneously led to believe it was free. I will then remove the zip file when the product is added to our store and provide a link to where it is in our store, and from then on, it will be available for purchase.

The product is now in our store at:

http://www.annthegran.com/Product.aspx?t=1&i=7398

lady65  
#12 Posted : Friday, March 14, 2008 9:12:55 AM(UTC)

angelaalmond  
#13 Posted : Monday, March 17, 2008 1:24:51 AM(UTC)

Thank you for your generosity - Easter Blessings!

Angela -  A Pastor's Wife in Great Britain

marlie  
#14 Posted : Monday, March 17, 2008 5:14:25 AM(UTC)

Thank you so very much, the free download is greatly appreciated.  My mom is 89 years old & living in a  retirement home. I know this will mean so much to her. I also plan to pass on your goodwill by sewing some for hospital patients. One good turn deserves another. Thank you for inspiring me and I hope many others. We can make our world a more caring place.

God Bless, Marlie

esther  
#15 Posted : Tuesday, March 18, 2008 6:08:32 AM(UTC)

Thanks from me too. My father has aged a lot during the past year following an serious accident. I'm thinking that it won't be long and I may need to make something like this lap quilt for him or my stepmother. Also, my dad's sister just went into a nursing home and she would enjoy this scripture verse lap quilt I bet. Thanks again Ann for all the free designs.

floridatwigs  
#16 Posted : Wednesday, March 19, 2008 1:10:45 AM(UTC)

I haven't been able to get into the website for the lap quilt verses from redwork goodbook @msn.com.... as suggestions?

hlmcneely  
#17 Posted : Thursday, March 20, 2008 7:12:30 AM(UTC)

Thank you and God Bless.   What a terrific gift from you.

hollie mcneely

midlothian, texasBig Smile 

mamajeanne  
#18 Posted : Thursday, March 20, 2008 11:47:28 AM(UTC)

Thank you so much.  I'm a retired minister whose dearest friend sufferes from

MS and is confined to bed and wheelchair.  This will be  a most welcome gift for her.

I appreciate the work that has gone into the project.... embroidering it will be inspiring

and fun.

Mamajeanne

"In All Things, Give Thanks!"

mjb125m  
#19 Posted : Friday, March 21, 2008 5:14:48 AM(UTC)

How can I print these designs to my ped-basis?

mary

joforrest  
#20 Posted : Saturday, March 22, 2008 8:19:39 AM(UTC)

Hey Ann,

I know you are busy getting ready for your Orlando retreat, but I wondered if I might find out when the designs for the verse quilt will be available for the individuals that left messages here.  I haven't heard any thing as of yet.

Thanks for making it available,

Jo