Notification

Icon
Error

Options
sromeo  
#1 Posted : Friday, November 7, 2008 9:48:45 AM(UTC)

Hello,

My name is Silvia Romeo and I am a Digital Scrapbooking Designer.

What attracted my attention to Scrapbook was my daughter’s wedding. I’ve made her an album, actually a “making-of” of her wedding, before the actual event. I shot more than 400 photos during three months, from each fitting of her dress, through the music chosen for the wedding. The album even has a cd with all the songs that were sung in the church, listing and photos of each gift she received, small pieces of the fabrics from her wedding gown, and even the menu of the reception. The album was a huge success, and that prompted me to research for Scrap history and resources, ultimately finding Digital Scrap. I was completely hooked, because this way I got rid of the messy aspect of paper scrap. Anyway, I used to make all the pages of my daughter’s album first on my computer, and only when completely satisfied I would make the actual page. So I guess I was digi-scrapping even then, 3 years ago.

I love having the ability to leave a legacy of memories for generations to come, and only scrapbooking can provide that. Not only we can leave the images of our lives, but our inner thoughts and feelings as well. And we are also able to create this, artistically and beautifully. That is priceless.

Silvia

michellepieters  
#2 Posted : Saturday, November 8, 2008 4:07:39 PM(UTC)

Hey Silvia!  Great reason to start digital scrapbooking!

Welcome!  I am so excited you are here with us!

isabelmendez  
#3 Posted : Saturday, November 8, 2008 10:01:01 PM(UTC)

Hello Silvia, nice to see you here!

englismd  
#4 Posted : Sunday, November 9, 2008 6:53:14 AM(UTC)

Hi Silvia,

I have to tell you, I have seen your pages on Digitals and have purchased many.  I absolutely love your work.  I started looking for pages to use for a family album for my sisters after my mom passed away.  I was having a hard time finding what I was thinking about for the album until I found your pages.  Please keep doing the wonderful job and artistery.  Thanks, Maureen English

chbranch  
#5 Posted : Thursday, November 13, 2008 9:38:43 AM(UTC)

I've seen your designs and layouts also and think they are just beautiful.  I'm glad to see you here!

kristmess  
#6 Posted : Friday, November 14, 2008 1:19:45 AM(UTC)

Hi Silvia!

kraftycat  
#7 Posted : Tuesday, November 18, 2008 12:58:49 PM(UTC)

Hi Sylvia, it's great to see you here.

kathrynestry  
#8 Posted : Friday, December 19, 2008 5:52:19 AM(UTC)

Hi, Silvia!  Your designs are over-the-top gorgeous!