Notification

Icon
Error

Options
jalcumbrack  
#1 Posted : Monday, June 2, 2008 7:29:25 PM(UTC)

Paradise I had the great opportunity this past week to become the proud owner of the Thread Pilot! This is a "must have" for anyone who does a lot of ME!

It is very easy to put together,I had it done in less than 30 minutes.It will hold up to 20 thread color changes in one shot.The panels that the thread sits on is numbered ,so you can set it up right from the start to follow your color changes.The best part is you can use it with any machine! It sits very stable,is well made and sturdy.

It also has parts to make them useable for the large thread cones as well.That is a plus for me.You can use any size thread spools on it. If you have a couple of designs that don't require a lot of changes,you can set it up for a few designs.

We always used these commercially and I loved them.I love the one I have now as well! The best part is the spring that sets on the top ,you just set your loose threads in it and it holds it in place until you are ready to use it.I just tie the thread from the pilot to the thread on the machine and pull it through to the needle,pop the thread into the needle and whooosh!you are off and sewing. It is a time saver. I just cannot say enough good things about this product.

I guarantee once you try it ,you will love it ! As far as price, for what it does for you in time savings it will pay for itself in no time. A small price to pay for more time to do what I love,which is actually ME'ing.

I almost forgot,if you go to the photo's there is one of the Thread Pilot behind my machine,so it will show that it really does work with any  machine.

Happy Stitching !Smile

pat71896  
#2 Posted : Monday, June 9, 2008 4:21:54 AM(UTC)

Judy - When I hear a recommendation from a professional sewer such as yourself, I do stand up and take notice.

Time really is money and don't waste either of them.  I would rather spend money to have more time to do what I love, ME, my grandchildren and beach walks.  Those are so much more important to me than money!

Pat

jalcumbrack  
#3 Posted : Monday, June 9, 2008 7:01:18 PM(UTC)

Smile Thanks Pat ! I could not agree more !

sfjeffers  
#4 Posted : Thursday, August 5, 2010 9:11:46 AM(UTC)

http://www.dzgns.com/shopping_cart/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=80&products_id=1006

is having the thread pilot on sale is $99 a good buy?

pattiann  
#5 Posted : Saturday, August 7, 2010 3:50:26 AM(UTC)

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)

Also available at Nancy's Notions (don't see time frame for the price) - http://www.nancysnotions...ead+pilot&sortby=new Arrivals page=1

kt3234  
#6 Posted : Saturday, August 14, 2010 2:30:44 AM(UTC)

[quote user="Sfjeffers"]

http://www.dzgns.com/shopping_cart/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=80&products_id=1006

is having the thread pilot on sale is $99 a good buy?

I think that is a good buy. Most sights I saw it available for $129.99.

Thank you, kt3234 Karen

dancash  
#7 Posted : Wednesday, October 27, 2010 7:00:43 AM(UTC)

Thats a good recommendation for thread pilot, i've seen one in action and I have to say I agree with you!

pat71896  
#8 Posted : Saturday, November 13, 2010 6:04:25 AM(UTC)

Just a little note on the Thread Pilot - all the commercial machines have them!  I try to learn from the big boys and not reinvent the wheel.

With the new lower price, you are in good company!!!

Pat, The Avid Embroiderer