Notification

Icon
Error

Options
petlwing  
#1 Posted : Sunday, May 4, 2008 5:21:27 AM(UTC)

I am having a problem with catalog xpress 2.0 causing a windows fault error and then closes down,  I can not improt designs in any of the various ways.  I looked and there is now version 2.5 but when I downloaded the file it is still the 2.035 version file that I already have.  How do I get the new file and is installing it likely to resolve the problem of not being able to import more designs?

atgadmin  
#2 Posted : Monday, May 5, 2008 2:04:09 AM(UTC)

Dear Barbara:

We got your voice mail and tried calling you on the same number but was connected to general mailbox of your work place .Please give us another number to call ,most likley we can solve this better over the phone or even with emails sent to support@annthegran.com.

In case you would like to try our suggestion,please click on Help--About annthegran.The new version 2.5 is actually an internal version so it should be read as 2.0.0044.For not being able to Import!! designs ,did you try to use Insert option?please use "insert" option then browse to the folder where your designs are saved.If you get any error message at any point please send us the error messages.

With Regards

Annthegran Support Team

petlwing  
#3 Posted : Monday, May 5, 2008 5:24:25 AM(UTC)

I tried all the following,  drag and drop, insert design, and right clicking the file and using the "send to catalog xpress" command.  they all caused the windows fault error and closed down the program.  I am not at home so I can't play with you on the phone unless you are availabe either befor 7 am or after 6 pm pacific time.  I am operating windows XP.   i also tried the repair data base command as well as deleting more designs than I am trying to install and removed those designs from the database.  I used control panel to uninstall and reinstall the current download which is not the version you mention.  It is still 2.0035.  Nothing solved the problem.  It will also not allow me to insert designs into any catagory but the pending folder.  I thought that I could put them directly into another folder previously. 

How do I send you the error message?  I get a screen that asks if I want to send it to Microsoft but do not know how to send it to you. 

Just thinking.  The program is on my laptop.  I could bring it to work tomorrow and we could "talk" at my lunch time.

atgadmin  
#4 Posted : Wednesday, May 7, 2008 11:23:18 PM(UTC)

Dear Barbara:

I hope you feel better after I spoke to you today and everything is working fine.Please feel free to contact us if there is any problem with our product at  support@annthegran.com .

Annthegran Support Team.