Notification

Icon
Error

Options
pfetsch  
#1 Posted : Saturday, April 5, 2008 2:48:28 AM(UTC)

I purchased the Alphabet Xpress at the Community Circle meeting.  I ask Ann to show us all the alphabets that were on the  disk we would be purchasing.  She did this, and there were almost twice as many as are on the disk I downloaded and in particular some  of the ones that were the reason I purchased it.  Did I do something wrong?  Did I not understand the product?

Thanks, Barbara

hammockhanger  
#2 Posted : Sunday, April 6, 2008 1:45:18 PM(UTC)

I also purchased the Alphabet Xpress... I can't get it to show me any letters at all... I can't seem to figure it out.  I went to the help screen but am unable to match up the help text with what I am finding on the screen.  Not sure what I am doing wrong!

On the other hand I also purchased the Catalog Express and found that a breeze to use.

Sue/HH

atgadmin  
#3 Posted : Monday, April 7, 2008 12:33:52 AM(UTC)

Hello Barbara,

The Alphabet Xpress software includes the fonts Jennifer, Nathaniel, Spring, Stonehouse, and Waltz.  Additional fonts available for purchase are Athlete, Curley, Fleur, Kids, Laura, Murphy, Prelude, String Bean and Theatre.

When you select the text tool and left click in the main work space a text box will pop up.  Within this box you can select from the list of fonts included with the software.

Thank you

AnntheGran support

atgadmin  
#4 Posted : Monday, April 7, 2008 12:43:11 AM(UTC)

Hello Sue,

To create text, select the text tool, you can find at the top of your screen.  After you have selected the text tool, left click anywhere within the white work space and this will bring up a properties box where you can type in your text, select the font and adjust the height and width.

Thank you

AnntheGran support

pfetsch  
#5 Posted : Monday, April 7, 2008 2:06:03 AM(UTC)

I guess I assumed the fonts Ann showed us at Community Circle were all included on Alphabet Xpress.  Thanks for your reply.

Barbara