Notification

Icon
Error

Options
dforgeron  
#1 Posted : Thursday, February 14, 2008 2:44:07 AM(UTC)

I have followed all the steps you outlined. I am tryingto download the cross by Helen de Alvarez on the botto of page 4. First it required a password to unzip it. I deleted it and then tried to download it again. Now I cannot even find where it puts the file, it doesn't go to my desktop like it did before.

pfarhadi  
#2 Posted : Thursday, February 14, 2008 11:08:18 PM(UTC)

After downloading the file ,you might get file name as "Download Trial Now" ,if you notice files of type is changed to

"Document" ,you have to change that to ZIP folder.Also make sure you browse to desktop ,if you are planing to save it to

desktop.Now you should be able to click on the file to extract it.

evy  
#3 Posted : Wednesday, February 20, 2008 6:47:13 AM(UTC)

I am also having trouble downloading Free Designs.  I cannot even find the design after I download it.  What is the correct way to get your designs now that you changed your procedure.  It is much harder to get them.  Thank you Doris

gp1974mom  
#4 Posted : Thursday, February 21, 2008 12:36:36 PM(UTC)

sounds like i'm having the same problem, i can't tell where it is downloading to says it is, but i don't see where to... PLEASE HELP  gp1974mom@comcast.net

gp1974mom  
#5 Posted : Friday, February 22, 2008 12:46:05 AM(UTC)

i was having the same problem then son pointed out after it says downloading the screen changed and said download again so i could then pick where it downloaded to.. hope this helps... gloria

chaplain1  
#6 Posted : Saturday, February 23, 2008 3:51:43 AM(UTC)

I agree much harder site to use. I need JEF and I can't find that format at all. This sight is much more difficult that the first one was. There aren't even any files of other designers that you could link too. Can ANYONE help me download + download into the JEF format? Thank you
atgadmin  
#7 Posted : Monday, February 25, 2008 12:31:08 AM(UTC)

Please refer to the following post for information:

http://www.annthegran.com/cs/forums/t/193.aspx

floridatwigs  
#8 Posted : Wednesday, March 19, 2008 1:18:44 AM(UTC)

I'm having a problem downloading the free designs.  There are coming up as efw files.... is there anywhere to change them to a jef file????

Thanks for any help!!!

milkyway6137  
#9 Posted : Friday, March 21, 2008 3:26:32 AM(UTC)

I am having problem with some of your veg apple, veg beet, veg man,veg tom, veg onion free pattern  by Carol Goussard. I can doewnload them in my machine  but to set it up ; it shuts down my machine automatic, I thought it was my machine so I download other pattern it didnt do that . They gave the directions and everything need to do them. There is something wrong with these patterns it doesnt have the directions to make the machine perform them patterns . Please help me to settle this . I really like to do them. THANK YOU VERY MUCH.

friend123  
#10 Posted : Tuesday, September 8, 2009 9:07:21 PM(UTC)

i USED TO BEABLE TO GET YOUR FREE DISIGNS BUT ALL I now is an email address help if you can

k5791g  
#11 Posted : Saturday, September 12, 2009 10:06:36 AM(UTC)

I used to be able to find a bunch of free designs sorted out by subject.  Is this no longer available?  If it is, where can we find it?  Thanks Kathy

pattiann  
#12 Posted : Sunday, September 13, 2009 5:47:50 AM(UTC)

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)

Select View Category

UPDATE: The above message refers to the old site that had categories.  Now you choose by designer. Member's of Ann's Club have free access to all the designs at DOWNLOAD DESIGNS, while non-members are limited.

k5791g  
#13 Posted : Sunday, September 13, 2009 9:46:25 AM(UTC)

You sent me a response to my email about not being able to find free designs.  Maybe I am overlooking it, but I still don't see where I find the free designs.  Nothing worked when I tried to click on it.  Thanks Kathy

cnorris1  
#14 Posted : Tuesday, November 6, 2012 4:21:05 AM(UTC)

We too could not find where to find the free downloads.

My membership is supposed to include "10 New FREE designes each week" but I havent seen any new designs since joining (I have tried sorting by "newest first ")

Could yopu please explain this problem in a return email

Thanks Chris

pattiann  
#15 Posted : Wednesday, November 7, 2012 4:38:12 AM(UTC)

Please check your account to see if your downloads are there.

cnorris1  
#16 Posted : Thursday, November 8, 2012 2:17:44 AM(UTC)

Yes have checked there is a downloadable section at the bottom for this months phrase pack but still cannot find the "10 free designs each week" section

Thanks

Chris

pattiann  
#17 Posted : Saturday, November 10, 2012 10:44:50 PM(UTC)

Support is looking into this.

From my view of this, when the "Download Designs" was changed from categories to designers, the new category was dropped, but not account for in the overall description of the benefits for members of Ann's Club.  That's just my opinion.  We'll see what support can come up with.

Have you tried searching by newest first to see if designs come up that you have not seen before?  I don't mass download and choose just what I absolutely need, so I have no idea if the first designs shown when selecting newest represents today, last week, last month or last year.

For me, the discounts offered for Ann's Club members outweigh a few freebies, that I may or may not be interested in.