Notification

Icon
Error

Options
tbwolfe05  
#1 Posted : Wednesday, May 1, 2019 4:19:36 PM(UTC)

I a new at this embroidery stuff. I have purchases a brother pe770 and I love the ease of using the machine. However I am so frustrated with the thread. I have my logo for work, and embroidered it almost perfect the first time on a piece of cotton material as a test. When I tried on my shirt, made of cotton, the letters started bunching up to where you could not make it out. I have rethreaded the machine and changed the bobbin, is there something else I can do? Any suggestion would be amazing.
Thank you,
Tbwolfe05
tbwolfe05 attached the following image(s):
IMG_4322.jpg (65kb) downloaded 0 time(s).

You cannot view/download attachments. Try to login or register.
caywltz60  
#2 Posted : Sunday, August 11, 2019 5:14:29 PM(UTC)

Try using a hoop, to be on the safe side
caywltz60  
#3 Posted : Wednesday, August 14, 2019 5:27:17 PM(UTC)

cool!
sewingheather  
#4 Posted : Thursday, October 3, 2019 5:30:40 PM(UTC)

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Originally Posted by: tbwolfe05 Go to Quoted Post
I a new at this embroidery stuff. I have purchases a brother pe770 and I love the ease of using the machine. However I am so frustrated with the thread. I have my logo for work, and embroidered it almost perfect the first time on a piece of cotton material as a test. When I tried on my shirt, made of cotton, the letters started bunching up to where you could not make it out. I have rethreaded the machine and changed the bobbin, is there something else I can do? Any suggestion would be amazing.
Thank you,
Tbwolfe05

Have you changed the font size when you embroidered on a shirt?
It still happens to me from time to time, especially when I change the thread. So my advice is to trim the jump stitches that are over 12 mm, created by the bobbin thread on the wrong side. Also, have a look at this topic, here you can find some good tips as well: https://community.annthe...posts&t=681#post2408