Notification

Icon
Error

Options
pattiann  
#1 Posted : Wednesday, April 2, 2014 4:41:49 AM(UTC)

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)

For those who do not have four seasons of weather, we in the upper midwest are tip toeing into Spring and hoping not to re-awaken old man Winter. 

After being housebound during the late months of Fall through Winter it is a little difficult to decide what to do first; clean the house and toss items to Goodwill, clean the yard so the crocus can be better seen (one day at a time and a bit of Blue Emu here and there make it all doable), or look for a craft to compete for a usable item (garments or for the home - I don't dress animals and that makes my dog very happy). 

I think cleaning will come first (inside on cooler days and outside on warmer days.   Just can't stay focused on the sewing and embroidering during nice weather, although the projects are stacked and waiting. 

Now that it is down in writing I feel a lot better! Smile   Oops, that icon opens another observation; why does the ATG message screen have a smiley that looks like Miley? Stick out tongue

pat71896  
#2 Posted : Tuesday, April 22, 2014 8:57:50 AM(UTC)

LOL, I am having the same problem, what to do first - I think I will call the grandchildren for a party!!  A house cleaning party that is. . .

I am a significantly non-fan of the tongue child (my humble opinion is that she is not anywhere near being a grown up).  Times do change, perhaps it is time to 'retire' this 'happy face.'

Pat, The Avid Embroiderer