Notification

Icon
Error

Options
mksolis  
#1 Posted : Friday, April 13, 2012 3:55:03 AM(UTC)

I love what I've seen on the short videos!  I just have a few questions that weren't covered by them.  1st... Can you import clip art and create new designs or are you limited to the fonts and included designs?  2nd...  I have many designs I have purchased over the years.  Can I use this program to resize and edit them?  Thanks for any information you can provide. 

Mary Solis  mksolis724@sbcglobal.net  972-287-1781 home 214-912-1692 cell

pattiann  
#2 Posted : Friday, April 13, 2012 11:49:35 PM(UTC)

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)

This is a discussion forum and from what I have seen of this product, it does not include digitizing.  I would contact the owner of the product to see what they recommend for mac users.  http://embrilliance.com/contact-us

According to the product overview, it will do the other procedures you have referred to.

If you are a pc user, then there are many a digitizing software programs available.

With regard to clip art.  There used to be many sites that offered free downloads.  Now, all I can find are sites that want to sell the art work and what they offer as free does not always appear to be machine embroidery friendly.  I have the same opinion of the "clip art" offered here in Download Designs.  It may suit the need of others, but I found it lacking and intrusive as it hooked me up with sites I personally found undesirable.