Notification

Icon
Error

Options
lvblgrmm  
#1 Posted : Wednesday, January 25, 2012 6:58:51 AM(UTC)

HOW DO I GO ABOUT PRINTING BIGGER PICTURES OF THE ITEM I WANT?  I WOULD LIKE TO BE ABLE TO SEE IF I HAVE THESE COLORS OF THREAD BEFORE I ORDER SO I WON'T HAVE TO BUY MORE THREAD.  THANK YOU

pattiann  
#2 Posted : Wednesday, January 25, 2012 11:51:37 PM(UTC)

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)

Designs for purchase should have this option - DOWNLOAD INFORMATION on the screen with price and check-out option.  This is where you will find the size of the design as well as thread colors.

This is an example - http://www.annthegran.co...px?t=1&i=36987  Click on Download Information, then follow the instructions on the screen for a PDF that will have the information.

To enlarge what is on the screen, select file at the top left of your computer's screen.  Select Print Preview.  There should be a selection the states "shrink to fit"  click on the arrow next to this and you should get a mini screen with page sizes smaller to larger than the normal print.

If you just want to read the screen, there should be a magnifying glass icon at the bottom right of your computer screen with a number and % sign.  You can enlarge or reduce what you are viewing by clicking on this icon and making a selection.