Notification

Icon
Error

Options
ramonayoung  
#1 Posted : Friday, December 9, 2011 4:33:25 AM(UTC)

i am thinking about buying the snap hoop for my Artista 730.  If you have one please let me know how you like it??  Is it worth the money?

kiwiananz  
#2 Posted : Friday, December 9, 2011 7:35:18 AM(UTC)

Is there a SNAP HOOP available to the Janome 11000.

I would be interested in purchasing one

kiwiananzBig Smile

pattiann  
#3 Posted : Saturday, December 10, 2011 12:12:30 AM(UTC)

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)

These are the ones available via ATG - http://www.annthegran.co...-hoop&ssp=/0/0/1/5/2

You might check with DIME to see if they have added any more brands/models: 

Designs In Machine Embroidery/Customer Service - customerservice@dzgns.com  Toll free: 888-739-0555  Fax: 413-723-2027

mercelatp  
#4 Posted : Thursday, February 2, 2012 10:43:42 PM(UTC)

i m french i m very interrested to this article but i have one pr 1000 brother have you for this machine? thank you and salutations

pattiann  
#5 Posted : Thursday, February 2, 2012 11:46:49 PM(UTC)

Here is the manufacturer's compatibility list - http://www.dzgns.com/sho...&cPath=133#GV1  for additional information, please contact ATG customer service - http://www.annthegran.co...unt/Support.aspx or Designs In Machine Embroidery at the first link.

lauraannq  
#6 Posted : Wednesday, February 22, 2012 6:39:54 AM(UTC)

has anyone tried the snap hoop with the pe-770?

thinking of for golf towels, t-shirts, etc

pat71896  
#7 Posted : Wednesday, February 22, 2012 7:22:01 AM(UTC)

YES, AND I LOVE IT!!

It is easy to use and move an item that is not centered correctly.

Pat, The Avid Embroiderer

juneybug  
#8 Posted : Thursday, March 8, 2012 7:39:28 AM(UTC)

I purchased mine for my Brother PE770 and I absolutely hate it and will never use it probably.  I hope you did not purchase one by this time.  It does not hold the fabric securely -- when you take the hoop out of the machine, the fabric moves, so it would never work for applique which I do a lot of.  When you hoop it on a flat surface and get it just right, it is out of place by the time you get it to the machine and have to do it again.  Unfortunately I did not try it out right away as it can be returned within 14 days less the shipping paid and also a 20% restocking fee.  I would have gladly sent it back and even at a loss of 20%.  I have never before felt so ripped off in anything that I have purchased for my machines.  Live and learn, I guess. 

pattiann  
#9 Posted : Thursday, March 8, 2012 12:20:53 PM(UTC)

I watched the video and have my doubts about the magnets holding through thick layers.

I have the Magna Hoop and had to wrap the inner hoop so it would fit snuggly within the outer hoop.  I complained to DIME, but it did no good.

Bottom line, I just don't buy or recommend any of their products.

juneybug  
#10 Posted : Thursday, March 8, 2012 11:19:22 PM(UTC)

Would definitely not recomment.  The slightest pull of the fabric in the hoop pulls it out of line.  Fabric pulls easily between the magnets -- save your money -- and it is a lot of money.  They say on the Designs in Machine Embroidery site that you have 14 days to return it and get your money back less shipping and 20% restocking fee.